Partnership with Parents
We believe that a parents role in their child’s learning is paramount and we support and encourage that by keeping our parents informed and involved in their child’s learning every step of the way.
Parents are encouraged to share in their child’s learning and development, which can be done in a number of different ways.
• Through informal chats on a daily basis.
• Completing achievement ‘paws’ which celebrate any achievements the child has done at home.
• Adding observations from home to their child’s story.
• Adding observations/interests from home to planning.
• Sharing information from special events, holidays, celebrations, etc.
• Home/ Nursery communication books.
We value our parents voice and encourage them to use it as much as possible